Sunday 13 November 2011

Avatar, Kung Fu Featurette

Hey guys recently I've just been doing some research for my animation project and the main character of my work, known as "Art Freak" just for the time being.

I've researched into different forms of movement and techniques which I'll  post after, but from what you see here "Avatar: The Last Airbender" has been a great inspiration to me over the years especially when I was a kid and even now I've grown to like them more with their creative fighting stances and unique skills, such as Air, Fire, Earth and Water.

I liked Avatar t.v shows but never really thought about finding out how they created the fighting styles they use - which are all backed up in the videos below.

So here's a look at what I've found and I hope you enjoy watching them too ^_^

Air bendings my favourite :D


Fire Bending


Air Bending

Water Bending


Earth Bending


No comments: