Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sketch Book Work Part 2





ART FREAK!!!!!!!!!!
I just love and cherish this character design! because it has quite a strong and personal connection to myself.
And yes this is the main character for my animation - Art Freak.
Once I found out that this was what I've been looking for I knew straight away that I'm on the right track to produce my animation.
I've been listening to some music from different types of backgrounds which I find really unique and interesting let alone soothing and cool
Here is the selection of songs I've heard so far at this point.




Hmm..my message keeps on changing with my ideas =]


After this point I just had a desire to research the Northern Lights which really inspired me to create more work for this project here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR5x42AQTSk&feature=BFa&list=PLF84F3FEECB9362FD&lf=BFa


And from the documentary I began to embark on an adventure to create the world of Art freak, which I have been trying to figure out what goes where and what does what - still, the journey continues.

Here are a few examples of rough sketches in Photoshop.






















No comments: