Friday 16 September 2011

Sacred Seven


Woooooooooooo! Kon'nichiwa everybody!


Whew.... I just love this anime so much - since I'm having some free time at the moment I've taken a day off work today from my project and so I decided to just relax remain calm and have some peace of mind, so to take away attention from Art Freak - which was so hard to do but I got to it in the end funny enough.

So as part of that rest and relaxation I checked out the latest episodes of Sacred Seven which I've been told is a new 2011 Japanese anime, with a science fiction series produced by Sunrise Studios, under the direction of Yoshimitsu Ohashi. which I really find exciting to watch if you like transforming body armoured suits/Mechs, action, suspense, love/drama/romance and just anime itself.

And well here is what I'v found just now:

Sacred Seven is a new mecha/fantasy series from Sunrise, directed by Yoshimitsu Ohashi (Galaxy Angel, Planetes, Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto), scripted by Shin Yoshida (Naruto Shippūden, Speed Grapher, Karas) and featuring suit designs by Ippei Gyōbu. The series will be streaming on Crunchyroll and Hulu (starting July 8th). From: http://otakurevolution.com/category/general-tags/sunrise

The character designs or character armour designs remind me of Megaman Zero with all the different colours and abilities, but believe me this anime will blow your mind once you watch and follow the story-line.

Like I said it's new so don't expect the best parts just yet, I think it's still in its test period for marketing if not then I'm wrong~ enjoy!

I would defiantly recommend it to anyone who loves anime
Man I can't wait for episode 12 to be released! it's so tense at this point lol

Enjoy! :D

No comments: