So far I've been trying to really get back into the habit of using my graphics tablet and working out character and concept design skills, especially the painting aspect of it all. Astro here has had quite alot of tweaks and edits on the mech style legs, kinda tricky but here it is before I sleep tonight.
I've tried to re-work the leg and how its positioned. Figure 1 shows the leg I had difficulty re-working as it was too short. I also tried to work from a different perspective on this one too in fig. 1 - hence the horizontal flip. I added some of the colour's from the "saber-sword" like arm to Astro's face and upper body -just as indicators to try and make it a little realistic, but as you can see I still have work to do.