Monday 9 January 2012

Project: Prodigy


This begins now


Hey guy's what a wonderful day it has been today and to make it even more wonderful I have some news for you all. =] Which is that I have a really wonderful project arising and this time its going collaborative!

I'll be looking for specific individual artists and people to work alongside with for my project. This is a self-initiated project which is about expressing the thoughts of others through visual thinking.

This is a self-initiated project which is about expressing the thoughts of others through visual thinking. The project is aimed at young people, youth and young adults. The project aims to tap into the minds of young people from the ages of 18-25, to take a creative look at what's inside. Work will be  portrayed onto large sizes of canvas and other creative formats.

 I'll be carrying out my project research this week and conduct a questionnaire to help promote my project.

No comments: